Getting ready for Spray Tan California!
Before you session
you need to do a few things to ensure that
you get the best possible results.
Before you tan:
● Appointments to be completed before your tanning experience begins: Mani/Pedi, Waxing 24-48 hours and hair coloring.
● Shower and Exfoliate prior to appointment, (Do not to use any products with oils)
● Avoid lotions, oils, perfumes, deodorant and make-up between your shower and your spray tan appointment.
● Have hair pulled back away from face and no jewelry if possible.
● Expect session to last about 20-30 minutes
After you tan:
● Change into loose fitting clothing – dark colors
● Wait 6-10 hours before taking a short cool to lukewarm shower.
● Moisturize well after your initial shower
● Try to avoid sweating, doggie kisses, and water. Yes, that means no dishes!
Get More Info on our FAQs Page